Limited Time Launch Promotion and Free Online Demonstration
Sign-up for any one of the following 20-minute Easter Seals online webinars to: (1) learn more about the Easter Seals fundraiser on the UGO Wallet app, (2) how to set up and use the app on your phone, and (3) to find out more about a special offer for Easter Seals supporters who join the fundraiser in UGO Wallet and make their first purchase before September 15, 2020!
- Wed, August 12, 2020: 1pm EST
- Fri, August 14, 2020: 3pm EST
Sign up for the FREE webinars here. Participants in the webinars will be entered into a draw to win one of two $25 gift cards, courtesy of Easter Seals.
E-gift cards are available via the UGO Wallet app from a growing list of 30+ merchants in Canada, including major grocery stores, gas stations, online retailers and restaurants.
To learn more about the benefits of the UGO Wallet app, visit www.ugo.ca.
Start fundraising for Easter Seals in 4 easy steps!
*Note: iOS 11.0 and up, or Android 8.0 and up required. Terms and conditions apply.
What is UGO Wallet and how does it work?
- UGO Wallet is a secure phone app which allows users to purchase and store electronic gift cards from many major retailers, restaurants and stores while supporting a charity like Easter Seals.
- Whenever a user purchases an e-gift card from a participating retailer through the app, UGO Wallet donates a portion of the profits from the sale of the e-gift card directly to Easter Seals: so, the user gets the full value of the e-gift card and supports Easter Seals at the same time!
- The e-gift card can be used for everyday purchases/use at participating stores or the e-gift card can also be purchased as a gift for someone else! There is no cost to the user to use UGO Wallet.
- There is no fee to use UGO Wallet and there are no fees when purchasing or sending e-gift cards! You can even use UGO Wallet to safely digitize and store your loyalty cards.
What are the participating stores on UGO Wallet?
- E-gift cards are available via the UGO Wallet app from a growing list of 30+ merchants in Canada, including major grocery stores, gas stations, online retailers and restaurants. For a full list of participating stores, download the UGO Wallet app or visit the UGO Wallet website at ugo.ca
- Every time you purchase an e-gift card from a store via the UGO Wallet app, it immediately downloads to your phone and is stored in the UGO Wallet app. A copy of your e-gift card purchase is also sent to your email address.
- You can also purchase e-gift cards for other people in multiple denominations/amounts via the UGO Wallet app. The e-gift card can be emailed to the person directly from the UGO Wallet app, and you can even include a personalized message!
Is UGO Wallet safe?
- UGO Wallet is completely safe to use and available to anyone with an iPhone or an Android-based phone. It uses bank-grade encryption technology to safeguard your information and e-gift cards.
- Once you’ve downloaded and set-up the app on your phone, you can also add additional security to the app by setting up a 5-digit PIN in order to open up the app. If you’re an iPhone user, you also have the option of using Touch ID or Face ID instead of the 5-digit PIN.
How do I get started?
- To get started, all you have to do is download the UGO Wallet app from the App Store on iPhones or from the Google Play store on Android-based phones.
- Once the app is downloaded, click on the UGO Wallet icon. You will then be prompted to set-up your personal account for UGO Wallet.
- To fundraise for Easter Seals, enter the code EASTERSEALSCA in the fundraising code box.
- That’s it! You’re now ready to start fundraising for Easter Seals every time you purchase an e-gift card via the UGO Wallet app.
I’ve already downloaded the UGO Wallet. Can I still fundraise for Easter Seals?
Yes, if you’ve already downloaded the UGO Wallet app and set up an account for yourself, you can still fundraise for Easter Seals by entering the code EASTERSEALSCA in the fundraising code box.
How do I use the e-gift cards that I have purchased on the UGO Wallet app on my phone?
- Whenever you’re ready to pay for your purchase in person at the participating store, all you have to do is open up the UGO Wallet app, select your gift card and allow the cashier to scan the barcode on the gift card. Easy peasy!
- You can also use the e-gift cards to pay for your online purchases at the participating store’s online website. Whenever you’re ready to pay for your online purchase, simply open up the UGO Wallet app and enter the code for the gift card you’ve purchased into the Gift card redemption box for the online store. The value of the e-gift card will then be deducted from the total due. That’s it!
How do I send an e-gift card to someone else?
If you’re purchasing an e-gift card for someone else, you can send the e-gift card directly to that person via email right from the UGO Wallet app itself! You can even write a personalized message to the person you’re sending the e-gift card to.
What do I do if I experience technical issues with the UGO Wallet app?
If you’re experiencing technical difficulties, the UGO Wallet team will be pleased to assist you.
- Simply send them an email at email@example.com or
- Call them toll-free at 1-844-838-1192 anytime Mondays to Fridays between 9am and 6pm Eastern Time (ET).